KYN aims to build a support network for all ages in our community. Our network consists of a large number of successful individuals from a wide range of background and specialities. Therefore the KYN mentor scheme serves as a support network for the younger generation.
The aims of the mentor scheme are to:
- Inspire younger members of the community by demonstrating success stories
- Encourage younger members in their educational goals.
- Providing insights on careers by organising workshops, networking events, CV writing advice, UCAS application advice and much more.
- Work and support each other to progress in our fields.
- Enable communication between all age groups.
- Possible Work experience and employment opportunities.
How does it work?